Saturday, December 13, 2014

An Apology to Law Enforcement in America



   


Dear Friends,

    Today I received a message from a long time friend who works in the law enforcement industry, that simply said, "You are no friend to law enforcement." I was stunned by this, because all of my life I have tried to be a faithful American and obey the laws of the land. I have always sided with law and order and believe I owe the vast majority of law enforcement officers in America an apology. I am sorry if one of my recent blogs on the Eric Garner case in NYC in any way could be perceived as being against police officers. I believe the vast majority of law enforcement officers in America are doing a great job at a very difficult task. I am sincerely sorry for my comments.

Sincerely in Christ,

Lee Edward Enochs

No comments:

Post a Comment