Saturday, February 7, 2015

School Comes First



   Recently, I had the opportunity to go over my grades from last semester. While I did not tank out completely and received a cumulative grade point average of over 3.0 for my first semester, I could had done much better. While it was my initial semester, I am not disheartened about my current academic status and progress back here in New Jersey.  While It took a while for me to get used to a different culture and ethos here on the East Coast, I know I could do far better than I did and need to step up my game if I have any hope of getting in a good Ph.D program after I complete this master's  degree. I need to be more organized and manage my time better. I know that I need to blog, vlog and podcast far less and focus on my academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment