Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Power of One Single Photograph


 
When I was still very young I saw a picture of the late Senator Bobby Kennedy on the campaign trail. I am not sure where I saw it, but I must have been five years old. Since this time, the memory of this photograph and Bobby's zeal for change has been burred indelibly in the splinter of my minds eye. The picture captures the youth, fire and passion of a young man who believed he could still make a difference in this world. I know I will never be a "Bobby Kennedy." I know this, but I still believe. I am a still a true believer. I still believe that one single person can change the world and effect positive good in this world. I still believe, that despite trials and circumstances, I too can change the world.

So, to my critics out there who want me to shut up and just go away, to you I laugh and say, I have just begun to fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment