Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


It’s been a Good Year Overall

 
 
Psalm 51
 

Dear Family and Friends, 

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I want to give thanks to God for so many things. First and foremost, I want to thank God for my family and friends, without you I would not be where I am today.
I also want to thank God and give Him all the glory for allowing me to graduate from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary this past May. While my time at that fundamentalist Southern Baptist school was very difficult and I was often and am now at odds with the administration here at SWBTS, I managed to graduate and earn an accredited degree that allowed me to take my next step towards graduate school.
I want to announce to you that I have two book projects in the works. The first book, will chronicle my experiences at SWBTS and in the SBC in general. It will be a hard-hitting book, which will pull no punches in detailing some major problems I see in the Southern Baptist Convention. The second book I am working on is about the Calvary Chapel movement and some areas I believe need reform.
I want to report to you that my blog “Theologian X” has had over 15,000 readers in the last few months and I plan on expanding my writing and apologetics ministry in the near future. I plan to have a new website up and running in the next few weeks.
I want to give thanks to God for allowing me to be a student at Princeton Theological Seminary and for allowing me to get a good job with benefits here in Princeton, NJ.
I want to thank God for providing me so many great friends all over the country, and while I am not with most of you now, know that I love you all so very much.
Sincerely in Jesus our Lord,

Lee Edward “Ed” Enochs

No comments:

Post a Comment