Sunday, November 30, 2014

Introducing My New Podcast

 
 
Lee Enochs' Traveling Libertarian Roadshow
 


             Dear Friends,

 I am pleased to announce to you that my new daily podcast called; Lee Enochs' Traveling Libertarian Roadshow will be on the air in a few days!!!

It will be a zany show, filled with high drama and lot's of laughs and will focus on my Libertarian vision for America.

I will be traveling all over the East Coast, interviewing people on their political and religious views and explaining to people why the best government is the least amount of government.

Stay tuned for more info on my new podcast that should be up and running in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to hang up on people when they disagree with you the way you unfriend them on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete