Sunday, November 30, 2014

That Jesus Christ May Have Preeminence in All Things



                                    "That Christ may have preeminence in all things"

                                                                                              Colossians 1:18


        I want to clear to all my readers that I am a Christian who believes in Jesus Christ with all my heart, soul, mind and being. I love Christ and His church. I am a Christian and make no apologies for my Christian faith. Having said that, I am far from being a perfect man. In fact, I am a wretched sinner that constantly needs the grace of God.

I believe that Jesus Christ should have first place in everything that I do. Unlike some conservative libertarians I know, my faith means the most to me. Moving forward as this blog and my other media endeavors increase their visibility in the public arena, I want it to be known that I am a devout Christian who believes in the Lordship of Jesus Christ over all areas of my life. I believe in loving those whom the world does not love and reaching out to the outcasts of society that no one cares about. I dare to be different and a little wild to reach the untamable.

This blog, Theologian X exists to communicate the Gospel of Christ to non-Christians, atheists, agnostics and rebels for Christ. Here I step on toes and break sacred glass cows for the cause of Christ. This blog is not for everyone, I get that. I am really not interested in advancing the stale old Evangelical status quo. On this blog will appear my articles, thoughts and essays about politics and Christian theology. Some of the things that will appear here will be controversial and I am sorry about that. I believe it is sometimes necessary to go against the grain to get to the truth and I plan to do a lot of that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment