Wednesday, January 28, 2015

American Sniffer

              He fought in two unjust wars that destroyed civilizations
                       




Hey y'all, this is the American Sniffer. You know, the greatest man and super-soldier that America has ever seen. I am on the streets of liberal Princeton, shooting videos, chewing skoal and taking names and making claims. I am the greatest living legend and American war hero of all time.

It does not matter to me that these two wars that President Geoge W. Bush started, were unjust wars that eviscerated two entire civilizations and directly led to the birth and rise of ISIS (Islamic State).

Yes, I had 160 kills over there in them darn wars. I don't take pride in all that, but I had my duty to perform. I had to snap some necks and cash a few checks at the expense of human life, to save America.

If you can, check out my video that I shot this morning, it was not the first thing I "shot" this morning but it is real good.

Here is the greatest video ever "shot" because it involves me:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205059838203348&set=vb.1464888743&type=2&theater

Semper Fi my friends, Semper fi!            

No comments:

Post a Comment