Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jesus Christ is Lord


The Lordship of Christ in a Postmodern World


 "That if you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved"  (Romans 10:9-10).


 I want it to be known by all who read my blogs, listens to my podcast; "The Lee Enochs Show" and watch my video's, that I am an Evangelical Christian who believes in the absolute inerrancy, infallibility, inspiration and authority of the Bible alone. Within God's Word we find a stunning message of redemption and grace. 

I want everyone also to know that I believe in all the doctrines of the orthodox and historic Christian faith and that this Christian faith is very, very precious to me.

I believe in the historic and orthodox doctrine of the Trinity.

I believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and that He is fully God and fully man.

I believe that we are justified by God's grace alone through our faith in Jesus Christ alone.

I know that many of my Evangelical friends are concerned that I am now studying at Princeton Theological Seminary and believe that I have abandoned my Christian faith. I find that ironic since PTS is considered one of the foremost training institutions for Christian ministers in the world, but that have doubts about my Christianity!

Please be set at ease my fundamentalist and Evangelical Christian friends. I believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart.

I believe in submitting to the Lordship of Christ in every aspect of my life and want to honor God in all that I say and do. I want to apologize to everyone who has been offended by my comments on this blog and my other media venues. I am trying to rectify the content of my media pursuits that is it predicated upon orthodox Christian theology and the Lordship of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment