Sunday, January 18, 2015

Indifferent Americans



   Yesterday, while walking in downtown Princeton, I was almost run over by an indifferent woman in a very nice automobile. Although I clearly had the right of way, she blew past me like I was yesterday's trash.  As I got a chance to look inside her car, ever so quickly, I noticed she was dressed to the hilt and the car she was driving looked like it was worth about $50,000, minimum. 

As I try to get adjusted to living on the east coast, I realize now that the people here are much different than anything I have ever encountered. I realize that that living in the shadow of the Big Apple has hardened many people. A lot of people back here have the attitude that nothing matters but them and if you get in their way, you might get run over. I have seen so much indifference to human life here and it disgusts me. Welcome to Jungle...

No comments:

Post a Comment