Saturday, January 17, 2015

Defending Artistic Expression



If you have paid any attention to me in the last few months, you would have found out by now that I am prodigious in my self-expression and use of social media. I release video's, blogs and audio podcasts on an incessant basis to communicate my radical views on Christianity and politics. I am doing this because I believe in the power and right of self-expression with all of my heart. After years of repression in fundamentalist Southern Baptist Christianity, I have come full circle and back to my roots as a person who loves and cultivates the arts. I believe in art and will use it to glorify God and communicate my views from here on out. I want to have a nation wide podcast, radio show and cable show. I want to make cutting edge films as well. I want to be an auteur of many different modes of artistic expression, and God willing, this is only the beginning of this communication. I want to do this for the glory of God and the benefit of humanity. Stay tuned, its about to get heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment