Monday, January 26, 2015

Why Should I Vote for Jeb Bush?

   There is no good reason to vote for the brother of a failed President 

Political Nepotism is not an quintessential American value!


by Lee Edward Enochs
President, Princeton Conservative Club

 Theological Mojo (Mobile Journalist) for Theologian X
host of "The Lee Enochs Show" (America's Most Controversial Podcast)


For Lee Enochs' Youtube channel, please see:

To listen to my podcast entitled, "Why Should I Vote for Jeb Bush?" please see: 
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10205048115150279&pnref=story



 Nope, no way. There is absolutely no freaking way I am voting for another Bush for President. Sorry my dear and most beloved Republican friends. I am not voting for Jeb Bush, if he came to my front door and proposed to me. While I am a Libertarian conservative who happens to support gay marriage on civil liberty principles, I would have to jilt the former two-time Florida Governor at the altar. 

Recent Republican polls, however, show that Jeb Bush of all people, is now the front runner for the Republican Presidential nomination next year. The field must be bitterly weak like 2008 and 2012, since a washed out politician like Jeb Bush can become the second coming of Jesus to many Republicans in America.

So, just like that, some Republicans are going to vote for some GOP afterthought and mediocre dude who just happens to be the son of another mediocre politician and the brother of one of the worst Presidents ever. No way, not this time. I can't drink the Kool-Aid on this one folks. I have news for you folks, the highest office of America should not be based on a brand name contest, which the GOP nomination has become. Jeb would have never been governor of Florida and a potential Presidential candidate today  if his last name something other than what it is.

Just because you are the son and brother of some hacks who happened to be failed Presidents, does not qualify you for the highest office in America. I know some managers at McDonald's and Staples that have just as much charisma as Jeb Bush, so there is no way I am getting excited for Jeb. However, some Republicans I know are front runners and hoping on the Jeb Bush magical mystery tour like jumping jack flash.

I think many Republicans are not thinking properly on this one. I mean what in Jeb Bush's record excites them? The last time I knew, Jeb had a mediocre record for a "conservative" candidate and was very soft on issues dear to the Republican Party faithful that votes in the primaries. Just because he was the governor of Florida from 1999 to 2007 means absolutely nothing to me.

I need more information about Jeb Bush in all seriousness. If there is anyone out there that really gives a damn and wants to give a passionate defense of Jeb Bush for President, step right up.

However, the first question I want to know is if Jeb supports those two wars his brother started and if he supports the Patriot Act, which I, as a devout Libertarian, detest with great vehemence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment