Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Baby you're a rich man (A Letter to Pastor Greg)










Dear Pastor Greg,
Orange County, CA

I do not want to bother you bro. Sorry to get you up from your slumber in your beach- front mansion, but I have a few questions for you. First of all, I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the money to buy such a nice beach front property in Orange County, California? Also, I was wondering if your church salary paid for the fleet of audi cars you have as well?  I was wondering if you are getting rich off your crusades and laughing all the way to the bank with the money you are scamming off the people in the church? Basically, Pastor Greg, I was wondering how it feels to be one of the beautiful people?


Please help me out,

Kind Regards,

"Theologian X"

P.S., You don't remember me, but I talked to you a few years ago in Hawaii, and you turned your back on me while talking.













No comments:

Post a Comment